See You on Saturday, April 8, 2017!
The Big Event team is excited to announce that over 3,000 UNL students, faculty and staff volunteered with The Big Event last year. Come join our Big Red family as we look to serve the Lincoln community again this year on Saturday, April 8, 2017! It is going to be the BIGGEST year yet!
Our mission is simply saying "Thank You!" to the residents of the Lincoln. This initative is meant to uphold the University's core value of service. Our ASUN Student Government is passionate about keeping and improving the relationship between our University and the Lincoln community. This event gives students the opportunity to show their apperciation to the community they call home while they are at college.
- November 22, 2016 - Operations Staff Applications Due
- December 7, 2016 - Operations Staff Announced
- March 17, 2017 - Last day for students to sign up to be volunteers
- March 24, 2017 - Private residences and community organizations job site applications due
- Tuesday and Thursday, April 4-6, 2017 - Group Leader Meeting, T-shirt Distribution 8pm-9pm
- APRIL 8, 2017 - THE BIG EVENT!!!!!!
Email email@example.com for any questions regarding The Big Event, or for any comments you might have.