See You on April 8, 2017!
The BIG Event team is excited to announce that over 3,000 UNL students volunteered for The BIG Event last year on April 9, 2016. Come join our Big Red family as we look to serve our community again this year! It is going to be the BIGGEST event yet!
Our mission is simply saying "Thank You!" to the residents of the Lincoln community, around our college campus, regardless of socioeconomic status. This initative is meant to uphold the University's core value of service. Our ASUN Student Government is passionate about keeping and improving the relationship between our University and the Lincoln community. This organization gives students the opportunity to show their apperciation to the community they call home while they are at college.
- November 22, 2016 - Operations Staff Applications Due
- December 7, 2016 - Operations Staff Announced
- March 17, 2017 - Last day for students to sign up to be volunteers
- March 24, 2017 - Resident job site applications due
- April 4-5, 2017 - Group Leader Meeting, T-shirt Distribution (Times TBA)
- APRIL 8, 2017 - THE BIG EVENT!!!!!!
Email email@example.com for any questions regarding The BIG Event, or for any comments you might have.