WHAT IS THE BIG EVENT OPERATIONS STAFF?
The Operations Staff is an essential part of The Big Event. These dedicated students volunteer their time to assist the Executive Team as we prepare for this BIG day of service across the Lincoln community.
This year, the Operations Staff responsibilities include calling and visiting volunteer sites prior to The Big Event, visiting job sites on the day of the event to ensure community needs are being met, and on-campus recruitment of volunteers. These responsibilities will take place largely during spring semester, culminating at this year's event on April 23, 2022.
Below are important dates and information. Please read through carefully before filling out the application.
Thank you for your support of The Big Event!
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU AS A PART OF THE OPERATIONS STAFF?
- To honor deadlines and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Be adaptable. Due to the nature of the event, some things are likely to change. We ask that you’re flexible.
- Display initiative. Come to meetings and complete tasks of your own accord.
- Friday, April 1st Applications Due by 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23rd, 2022: THE BIG EVENT!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this position or application, please email the Operations Staff Heads: firstname.lastname@example.org